Join artist Kathie Najar (North Sydney 2019 Art Prize winner) in this design and drawing workshop and learn how to stylise native flora to create beautiful contemporary artwork based on traditional Islamic geometry.
- Learn repeat pattern making
- Fun and relaxing environment
- No experience required
- All materials will be supplied
- Refreshments provided
- Take home a watercolour design and drawing to use in your art or to frame.
- St Leonards train station is a few minutes walk, street parking or 2 hours free at Hume St carpark
- Cost: 3 hour workshop $95 (booking fees may apply)
- Book Now Limited Spaces