Where careers can grow
At TWT Property Group we do things differently with a unique style of property development, incorporating art, architecture and social wellbeing. We collaborate with the best professionals and most creative industry minds to bring new life to every project. Quality of life is important to us – What’s happening outside our homes is as important as what is offered inside. We want everyone to be a part of something more, something better – where residents, artists and visitors to our communities can prosper and grow – and of course our Team. If this sounds like a Team you would like to be a part of, then please get in touch.
TWT Property Group
The ideal candidate will have excellent over the phone and in person communication skills, and efficiently and accurately contribute to the smooth running of the office administration function. As the first point of contact, and responsible for the professional appearance of TWT, being a highly-motivated team player, that is energetic, with an outgoing, friendly personality is key to the role.
As with all roles at TWT, this role provides the opportunity to contribute to the growing business and in so doing progress within the team and business.
- Answering and responding to incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient way at all times, and taking/referring telephone messages as required.
- Always demonstrating a professional and courteous approach to office visitors, by assisting them with directing their enquiries.
- Taking on allocated general office administration tasks as a member of the administration team.
- Ensure the reception and meeting areas presentable at all times.
- Of course, you will also need a positive attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for working as part of a dynamic team.
Senior Project Accountant
TWT Property Group
We are looking for an exceptional candidate that will manage project budgeting, payments and deliver sound reporting for the projects supporting business decision making processes.
Playing a key role in the provision of timely, accurate and pre-emptive financial information, and value engineering, the role will contribute to measurable improved project outcomes and streamlined reporting protocols.
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to partnering with peers, colleagues to achieve the objectives of the project/s plan, successfully achieving all key milestones and outcomes that contribute to a high performing project delivering operational and strategic imperatives; supporting excellence in Project management.
- Develop and analyse project budgets, payments and deliver sound reporting to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget within agreed scope, and achieve target margins for projects.
- Develop a sound knowledge of the financial aspects of each project and undertake value engineering and variation analysis.
- Manage, assess, prepare and distribute project budgets, cost reports, programs and progress reports to monitor and control actual versus planned progress.
- Review progress claims, invoices and prepare purchase orders, assist with the evaluation of project tenders, and work closely with the consultant team, particularly the design team.
- Undertake project value engineering, and prepare for new projects and progressively complete details, reporting issues (monthly) through PCG Report.
- Develop streamlined project financial reporting templates for use across the projects and consolidate forecast/budgets, and setup of project financial management system, ensuring meaningful and measurable data.
- Supporting month end and project review process, providing timely and accurate analysis and reporting to the management team.
- Analysis and reporting key cost, volume, performance and efficiency measures for projects, and detailed and accurate project financial management reporting in the monthly review process.
TWT Property Group
The ideal candidate will oversee on-site projects assisting in the delivery of TWT project outcomes.
Playing a key role, in ensuring deliverables meet the required standard of quality, within the specified requirements of time and project milestones.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring contracted project resources are effectively allocated delivering innovation.
- Collaborate as part of the Project Team with stakeholders and consultants to achieve quality and timeline.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive recommendations to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, and within agreed scope.
- Assist with contract administration, reviewing claims for payment delivering time and quality across the project lifecycle.
- Monitor the on-site works undertaken by contractors and subcontractors, to ensure delivery of quality and contracted scope of works.
- Prepare timely, accurate & professional (internal and external) reports that support the proactive management of projects.
- Exercise sound business judgement, identify, investigate and analyse impacts and/or opportunities with a solution focus.
- Ensure TWT compliance with all Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policies, Contractual and legislative requirements.
You will be a highly-motivated team player with a demonstrated track record in all aspects of construction project management, and have excellent communication and leadership ability.
Of course, you will also need a positive attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for working as part of a dynamic team.
Corporate Marketing Manager
TWT Property Group
We are looking for an exceptional Corporate Marketing Manager to join our team, who is innovative, and will take on the development and implementation of a range of marketing strategies & initiatives designed to build on the current brand initiatives and awareness.
You will manage the corporate marketing programs, social media, content, website and will take responsibility from concept through to execution.
- Development and execution of a cohesive marketing and communications strategy, including the delivery of communications & social media content, that continues to build brand awareness.
- Website management, ensuring engaging content for both website and social media that reaches the target audience.
- Management of Australian marketing and communications budget and expenditure, including effectiveness reporting and measurement of marketing activities.
- Monitoring and staying on top of the latest trends and tools to ensure that TWT is at the leading edge.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets and journalists across print, radio, TV, magazines and online.
- Create and manage website content ensuring relevant information is readily available and content is dynamic.
- Ensure that all PR & Marketing actions are ethical and meet relevant legislative requirements.
Develop and implement media and customer experience strategies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree qualification in marketing or a related field, with at least 8 years’ relevant work experience in Marketing and Brand Management.
- Previous experience in Property is highly desirable
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns that engage and motivate.
- To be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, with a keen eye for design & an ability to create visually striking campaigns.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
"We strive to employ the best team members as well as the finest consultants and contractors so that we deliver our projects, from conception to completion - It’s a partnership.
At TWT we each have many opportunities to grow and broaden our experience; in what is a co-operative culture, and one in which we work together to achieve our goals."
General Manager of TWT
"When I started with TWT, it was in a role very different from the one I am doing now. It’s been a great place to gain exposure to a diverse business, gain the experience and to contribute in different ways. Being part of the TWT team has allowed me to grow my understanding of residential property and the commitment it takes to deliver our projects."